If you are competing or planning to compete in a Mazda, and not yet a member of the Mazda Team Support Program (MTSP), signing up should be your next step; it’s free and the benefits are many:
- Eligibility to earn prize money from the most comprehensive auto manufacturer contingency awards program in club racing. (Track day participants are not eligible for contingency awards.)
- Access to competition (racing) parts in the Mazda Motorsports catalogue. All parts can be found in the online parts store.
- Access to buy Mazda-approved stock parts at the same price we sell to our Mazda dealerships. You must be an MTSP member to view and purchase stock parts in the online parts store.
- Fast and affordable parts delivery across the Continental U.S. including Saturday delivery to many race tracks.
- Support from Mazda Motorsports’ technical support team Monday through Friday, 6:30 am – 3:30 pm PT (800.435.2508).
- In-person support at many of the largest club racing events throughout the Continental U.S.
Is it any wonder why there are more Mazda’s track-approved racing on any given weekend than any other brand.
If you meet the following requirements, then registering is easy:
- Be a legal resident of either the United States, Canada or Mexico. (Mazda Motorsports only ships parts within the Continental U.S.)
- Either be building a Mazda for competition or have competed or participated in one sanctioned event approved by Mazda within the last 24 months
- For those competing in autocross, road racing, time trials, Rally/RallyCross, drag racing and other forms of motorsports, you must have a valid membership with a sanctioning body/organization approved by Mazda such as the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), the National Auto Sport Association (NASA), ChampCar, American Endurance Racing, Lucky Dog Racing, World Racing League, Badger Midgets and others. Call 800.435.2508 with questions.
- For those participating in track days, high-performance driving experience (HPDE) and other forms, you may also be eligible and do not need a membership with the sanctioning body.
To maintain your MTSP you must either complete the build of your competition Mazda within six months or provide one race result in a competition Mazda within the last 24 months.
If you meet these requirements, have a copy of your current sanctioning body membership card (if applicable) and/or a digital photograph of your Mazda race vehicle (complete or under construction), you may Join the Mazda Team Support Program.