NASA has announced it is planning to resume racing this month. SCCA expects to resume racing in parts of the country, as well. To support our Mazda Team Support Program members, Mazda Motorsports is offering five complimentary coaching sessions to Mazda Team Support Program members via a contest. To participate and win, please see program information and rules below.
The Contest: First Mazda Team Support Program Member and Mazda Grassroots Racing Facebook group member to answer one of five Mazda trivia questions to be asked this week is a winner (see “Contest Rules” below).
Prize: Each of the five winners will earn a 1:1 coaching session using the Racers360 platform.
Contest Rules :
- First Mazda Team Support Program and Mazda Grassroots Racing Facebook member to correctly answer any of the five questions posed this week, wins.
- May only win once.
- Winners cannot participate in questions posed after having won (they will be notified prior to the next trivia question being posed).
- Mazda employees are not permitted to play.
- Mazda reserves the right to make all final rulings related to this contest.
Where: Mazda Grassroots Racing Facebook group. You may join by going to Mazda Motorsports’ FB page, then clicking on “groups.”
When/Trivia Posting Times:
- First trivia question posted: Wednesday between 1:00 PM – 2 PM ET
- Second trivia question posted: Wednesday between 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
- Third trivia question posted: Thursday between 11:00 AM – noon ET
- Fourth trivia question posted: Thursday between 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
- Fifth trivia question posted: Friday between 11 AM – noon ET
How to Collect the Prize: Mazda and Racers360 will message the winner on Facebook within four hours of winning. Winner is encouraged to upload a qualifying lap (though any on-track lap is permitted) to the Racers360 platform. Lap data are permitted. Tom Long (pictured above) or Andrew Carbonell will review the video or data. Then, one of them will record a video to provide feedback.
In case some “controversy” or problem arises, you want to have made it clear that Mazda will make the final decision on who won this contest.