April 14 online seminar with autocross experts Karen Babb, Neal Tovsen and Rachel Kerswill will discuss ways to improve your autocrossing skills.
MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development and MotorsportReg.com are teaming up for a free webinar on how to get quicker in autocross, and get quicker fast.
With an all-star team of experts that includes multi-time SCCA Solo National Champion and SCCA Hall of Famer Karen Babb, 2014 C Street Ladies National Champ Rachel Kerswill, and Neal Tovsen, the author behind ConeCoach.com, the April 14 online seminar will cover a variety of topics to help autocrossers go faster, faster.
Topics covered will include:
• Craft your run strategy
• Break Down a course like a course designer
• Understand how to use data to maximize each successive run
• Prepare mentally to focus and counter nerves
• Benefits and drawbacks to working as a team in Solo
• What to look for in a potential partner
The 40-minute webinar and 20-minute question-and-answer session will be on Tuesday, April 14 at noon Eastern/9 a.m. Pacific time. Space is limited, so register here.