The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) Miata Heritage Cup is in action this month. Comprised of Spec Miatas, the Heritage Cup will compete at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta March 24-27.
In addition to great racing, there will be quite a bit going on at the track, including a car show, infield exhibits, track touring, vendor row and entertainment not to mention Live Streaming.
The Miata Heritage Cup 2022 Race Schedule
- Auto Club Speedway – February 4-6
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta – March 24-27
- NOLA – April 8-10
- Road America – May 19-22
- Lime Rock Park – May 27-30
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course- June 23-26
- Portland International Raceway – July 14-17
- New Jersey Motorsports Park- July 29-31
- Willow Springs – September 2-49
- Utah Motorsport Campus – October 14-16
- COTA – November 3-6
About SVRA: Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (“SVRA”) is the premier vintage racing organization in the United States. Founded in 1978, SVRA has grown steadily to 2,500 active members with a database of over 11,000 race cars. Further information on SVRA, a complete annual schedule, and entry lists can be found on the SVRA website. Be sure to check our Facebook page and YouTube channel, which currently boast a library of over 300 action-packed event videos, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.