Become a Mazda Motorsports Team Support Program Member
Did you know that there are more Mazdas raced on any given weekend than any other car? From our discounted parts program, technical support, the highest total paid contingency awards in the industry, and the best cars to hone your race craft, we’ll support you every step of the way. Why? Because driving matters.
Membership into our Mazda Motorsports Team Support Program (MTSP) is free! What are the perks?
- Ability to buy Stock and Competition parts at special discount prices.
- Access to the most comprehensive contingency awards program in the industry.*
- Opportunity to compete against and with other Mazda racers. According to the SCCA, Mazda race cars account for nearly 60 percent of its total entries. How else will you have fun and learn without competition?
- Comprehensive technical expertise and excellent customer service to assist you in building and maintaining your Mazda race car.
- Fast and affordable deliveries from our distribution centers throughout the country. We will help get you what you want, where you want (e.g., We can ship parts to the race track for Saturday delivery).
To join, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Be located in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
- Have a valid membership with a sanctioning body/“organization” approved by Mazda (e.g., Sports Car Club of America – SCCA; National Auto Sport Association – NASA, etc.) – for questions, call 800.435.2508. Ensure you can upload your membership card as a PDF or URL link from a non-password protected site.
- Either be building a Mazda race car for competition or have competed in one sanctioned/“organized”/off-highway event approved by Mazda within 12 months.
To view the additional requirements and to join our program, please click the applicable classification:
- You are building a race car for competition in any of the following categories, have yet to compete, and have a valid membership card
- A current autocross, road racing competitor, drifting, ice racing, off road, rally, RallyCross, and vintage road racing competitors*
- A current track day or, drag racing competitor
- A shop that services an MTSP member in good standing
- Non-racing competitors are permitted access to our expansive competition parts offerings; however, you must qualify as a racing competitor to gain access to our stock parts*
New member approval typically takes 2-3 business days.
For additional information about the MTSP registration process, please see FAQs or call 800-435-2508.
*Autocross and road racing competitors are the only categories eligible to collect contingency payout from our program.