Race Shops– Membership Requirements
Are you a race shop that services a Mazda Motorsports Team Support Program member’s race car?
Membership into our Mazda Motorsports Team Support Program (MTSP) is free; the three main benefits for approved race shops servicing MTSP members:
- The ability to buy Stock and Competition parts at special discounted rates.
- Access to the Mazda Motorsports technical experts, who assist our racers (aka competitors) in building and maintaining their Mazda race car.
- The ability to purchase new Mazda road cars at a discount. See more on the S-Plan
Before starting the new membership process, please have:
To begin the registration process, click New Member Registration
- The name of the MTSP member whose race car you will service. This member must have one current race result on file with us (within the last 12 months) or be building his/her Mazda-powered race car, and be a member in good standing.
- The MTSP number of the individual noted above.
Parts Purchase Limitations:
- For stock parts purchases, you must call us to place an order until you have a race/event result within the past 12 months that has been approved. Until then, you can add part numbers to your shopping cart, but will need to call us to complete the order.
- Parts purchase is restricted to vehicles used in off-highway racing events only.
- Only components required for competition purposes may be purchased. There are a few exceptions to this policy, which include performance accessory items and car covers. Please call us to request assistance in purchasing these items. Examples of items excluded from ordering are air conditioning, audio, and interior trim.
- Solo/autocross competitors are restricted to purchasing drivetrain, suspension and brake components. Exterior (e.g., body panels, etc.) and interior components may not be purchased. If you have any questions about what components are restricted, please contact us.
- Mazda reserves the right to apply maximum order quantities on specific parts.
- All parts purchased are intended for use on Mazda race vehicles registered and approved for the MTSP. Mazda may terminate an MTSP account for violation of this policy.
For additional information about the MTSP registration process, please see FAQs or call 800-435-2508.