Current Track Day and Drag Racing Participants – Membership Requirements
Are you a Mazda track day or drag racing competitor who has participated in at least one sanctioned event within the last 12 months? Membership into our Mazda Motorsports Team Support Program (MTSP) is free; four main benefits for you are:
- Ability to buy Stock and Competition parts at special discounted rates.
- Access to Mazda Motorsports technical experts, who assist our racers (aka competitors) in building and maintaining their Mazda race car.
- Fast and affordable deliveries from our distribution centers throughout the country. We will help get you what you want, where you want (e.g., we can ship parts to the race track for Saturday delivery).
- Ability to purchase new Mazda road cars at a discount (see more on the S-Plan).
When registering as a track day participant, you will need to upload your official track day entry form*, which must show ALL of the following:
- Driver’s name.
- Event name or race track.
- Date of event.
- Organization/club’s name holding the event.
- Model of Mazda used in the event.
When registering as a track day and time attack competitor, select “Track Day/Time Trial” prompt in the “Vehicle Registration” section.
When registering as a drag racing competitor, upload:
To begin the registration process, click New Member Registration.
To maintain your membership privileges, you must upload on our site one entry form (if a track day competitor) or time slip (if a drag racer) from the previous 12 months.
- A copy of your time slip, showing the event date, track name, AND car number.
- A photo of your Mazda race car on track showing the car number (car # must correspond with the number on time slip).
Once you are logged into your account, go to the “My Account” section, then click the “Add or Update Race Car Info” tab.
Your Parts Purchase Limitations:
- For stock parts purchases, you must call us to place an order until you have a race/event result within the past 12 months that has been approved. Until then, you can add part numbers to your shopping cart, but will need to call us to complete the order.
- Parts purchase is restricted to vehicles used in off-highway racing events only.
- Only components required for competition purposes may be purchased. There are a few exceptions to this policy, which include performance accessory items and car covers. Please call us to request assistance in purchasing these items. Examples of items excluded from ordering are air conditioning, audio, and interior trim.
- Mazda reserves the right to apply maximum order quantities on specific parts.
- All parts purchased are intended for use on Mazda race vehicles registered and approved for the MTSP. Mazda may terminate an MTSP account for violation of this policy.
For additional information about the MTSP registration process, please see FAQs or call 800-435-2508.