Mazda competition and stock parts are sold "as is" and without warranty of any kind. All implied warranties, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. Purchaser acknowledges that no representations have been made to him regarding these parts, including but not limited to any representations as to their quality or performance, and that he (or she) shall be responsible for and bear all costs of repair or replacement of any defect in or failure of these parts. Purchaser acknowledges that installation of these parts may cause his (or her) vehicle be unable to be lawfully used on public highways, and assumes all risks and expenses thereof.
All suggested modifications and recommendations are intended solely for use on vehicles participating in off-highway competition events. Purchaser acknowledges that all Mazda vehicle warranties are voided if the vehicle is used in any Competition events. The purchaser accepts all responsibility for modifications to said vehicle(s) and all potential risks
Requirements and Limitations
TTo be eligible for the purchase of any parts through the MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT team support program, including stock and competition parts, you must be registered in our program with current race results, or building a new car and be able to prove membership in a racing organization.
If you have results.
You must provide copies of official race results from 2 events you participated in within the past twelve months. The race results must include the following information: (MyLaps results are NOT acceptable)
- Event name and date held
- Sanctioning organization/club holding the event
- Racing Class
- Your Name
- Model of Mazda raced
- Finishing position
If you are building your car.
If your race car is currently under construction, the race results requirement will be temporarily waived if you can provide a copy of your racing club membership card (SCCA, NASA, etc.). You will be required to provide a completion date for the first race you plan to compete in. You will need to provide race results from your first event within 30 days after the competition.
You will not be able to purchase parts if you cannot provide all information as in one of the cases above.
The Team Support Program allows members to purchase stock parts for their race vehicle(s) under following conditions:
- Each race vehicle must be pre-registered with copies of official race results from 2 events on file from the past or current season, (or a current photo and copy of racing club membership card) sent in.
- If you change racing classes or the model of Mazda being raced you should advise us immediately by fax, letter, phone or e-mail.
- If you reside outside the 50 United States or Canada, to be eligible to purchase parts, you must compete in a minimum of 2 events held within the United States or Canada each year.
- You are responsible for keeping us informed of any change in model/body work, engine size, and year of race vehicle or parts thereof.
- Race results must be submitted regardless of whether you are participating in the Mazda Contingency Awards Program.
- If you have multiple drivers for one or more cars, a separate application and results will be needed for each driver.
Parts Ordering Procedures
Parts Purchase Restrictions
Only members of the MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT Support program may purchase parts through our parts support program. This includes Competition or Stock parts.
Stock Mazda parts must be purchased for your race vehicle only that you are supplying results for. Stock parts may not be purchased for another racer's vehicle, for your normal street-driven Mazda vehicle, or for resale under any circumstances. Members found to be abusing their parts purchasing privileges will be suspended from the program. If you are working on another racer's vehicle, it is suggested that the racer should register with MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT and set you up as his ship to address. Parts would then be purchased by that racer.
Other parts purchase restrictions
- Accessories and air conditioning components may not be purchased. We do not sell Glass, Batteries, Chemicals, or Safety Equipment.
- A maximum order quantity may be applied to any part number ordered, at our discretion.
- Solo/autocross competitors are restricted from ordering crash parts (body panels, bumpers and chassis components) and interior parts (seats, dash, console or side panels).
Placing Your Parts Order You may place your order on our online store at www.mazdaspeedmotorsports.com or phone or fax your order to us using the following numbers:
PHONE, FAX & ONLINE Toll-free Phone #: 800-435-2508 (Outside the U.S. 949-222-2652)
Fax #: 949-222-2650 (Available 24 Hours) www.mazdaspeedmotorsports.com (Available 24 Hours)
Hours of Operation
7:30am to 4:00pm (Pacific Time) / Closed for Lunch: 12:00 to 1:00pm
Prepare your parts order carefully. Be sure you are ordering the correct part number. Parts ordered incorrectly or that you decide to return are subject to a 20% restocking charge (plus freight).
The following tips will help us process your parts order more quickly and accurately:
- Please allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed. We are able to process emergency/rush orders; however, your order must be received before 11:00am (Pacific Time). Orders placed online are normally processed much quicker than orders called or faxed in. Orders are not processed weekends or holidays.
- When calling or sending in your order, be sure to provide your Name, Team Support Number, Date order is needed, Credit Card number (if not on file), and Ship To address (if different from that on file).
- If you can provide part numbers for the items you are ordering it will speed the processing of your order. To assist you in looking up part numbers, our website has listings of competition and stock parts and pdf copies of stock parts catalogs that can be freely downloaded for many vehicles from the Parts List page of www.mazdaspeedmotorsports.com
- If you are unable to provide part numbers, please give us an accurate description of the part you are requesting. Please allow additional time for us to research your order, particularly if you have a lengthy one. If necessary, we can fax or mail a copy of the parts catalog page that shows a parts breakdown of the section(s) you need. This is very helpful when you are looking for part numbers to rebuild a transmission, to repair major body damage from a crash, etc.
- If you are requesting pricing only, especially if you have a lengthy list of part numbers, please allow at least 48 hours for processing. Pricing part numbers requires the same amount of time as placing an order so pricing requests are processed after all parts orders are completed. Pricing and availability is now available 24 hours a day, online, at www.mazdaspeedmotorsports.com
- The Competition Parts Catalog is only published online now at www.mazdaspeedmotorsports.com
Shipping/Receiving Your Parts Order
- We can ship your parts order to an alternate address (engine builder, body shop, etc.), if you require. If you do not inform us otherwise, your order will be shipped to the shipping address on your Account online.
- PROCESSING TIME. It may take up to 48 hours to process your order. Orders that are easiest to process (i.e.: orders called or sent in with part numbers) will be processed first. We do our best to accommodate all orders as fast as possible. In most cases we do ship out the same or following day, depending on warehouse closure time. We will also pay special attention to emergency orders when possible. Please plan ahead. Do not expect your order to be processed and shipped overnight, except in unusual circumstances. We are not responsible for freight or other costs you may incur for parts that do not arrive as expected.
- ONLINE ORDERS. Orders placed online are generally shipped the same day, when completed before 12:00 PM Pacific Time, and up to 2:00 PM Pacific Time for parts that are in stock in California.
- SHIPMENTS. You may receive more that one shipment to fill your parts order. Most competition parts are stocked in our Ontario, CA warehouse. On some orders, particularly with stock parts or larger orders, parts must often be shipped from more than one of our parts depots. Your packing slip will show you where your order is being shipped from, as well as the price of the parts. Disregard the freight and tax amount on the packing slip, as those amounts are incorrect. Your credit card statement will reflect the accurate charge for the order, including freight and taxes, or if you placed your order online, you can check the invoice and billing history after items are shipped.
- DAMAGE OR INCORRECT SHIPMENTS. Be sure to carefully check your order for damaged parts immediately. Be sure to note any visible damage with the courier immediately. You must report any part damage immediately (within 1 working day) to MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT. You should also check to ensure you received the correct part number and quantity. A packing slip will be included with your shipment. Using the packing slip, check the part number and quantity in each package to ensure it matches the packing slip information. Incorrect orders must be reported within 48 hours (2 working days) from the time you receive the order.
- SHIPPING TIME AND METHODS. Mazda utilizes many shippers to get your parts shipped to you. We cannot determine ahead of time which shipper will be used. When you place your order, tell us the approximate date you need your parts. We will adjust shipment methods to try and meet this date. Most parts are shipped ground from our Ontario, CA parts warehouse. Ground is only available from our Ontario, CA warehouse. Shipments from other warehouses will be sent Overnight or Second Day. Shipping time for Ground to the East Coast can be as much as 7-9 working days. Keep in mind that it may take a day or two to process your order. An overnight order may still take a few days. Orders must be a minimum of $10 to ship via Ground. Less than $10 will be charged for 2nd day shipping.
- SIGNATURES. Our shippers require signatures on all shipments. Therefore, be sure to have you order shipped to an address where someone will always be there during the day. If the package is returned to Mazda, you will be responsible for the extra freight.
Paying for Your Parts Order
- When placing your order, please provide us with your credit card number and expiration date. We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logos. Keep in mind that debit cards usually have daily limits on them. Contact your bank to find out what your daily limit is.
- Your credit card account will normally be billed the day your order is processed. Applicable shipping charges and state tax will be added to your order. Please note that unlike some mail order businesses that don't charge tax, we must charge the appropriate state tax for whichever state we ship the parts to. Although the packing slip enclosed with your order shows parts pricing, the tax and freight amounts are not shown correctly and should be disregarded. Your credit card or bank statement will show your correct charges.
- We do not ship C.O.D. or and do not accept checks for orders.
- The returning of parts is a difficult, time consuming, and expensive process. For these reasons returns are discouraged. Please be sure of your order before you place it.
- Before returning any part, you must call MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT to obtain a return authorization number. Parts shipped back without authorization could easily be lost and may be discarded. We will not be responsible for lost or misplaced packages that have not been authorized for return.
- A return authorization must be requested within 25 days of original shipping date.
- Minimum dollar amount for all parts returns will be $20.00 (excluding tax or freight).
- Each part returned must have a minimum extended value of $5.00.
- All returned parts must include a copy of the packing slip or invoice.
- A restocking charge of 20%, plus freight return charges, will be applied to ALL return credits.
- Any parts returned must be in original packaging, in new, unused, and re-saleable condition.
- Electrical items are not returnable.
- If you call to place a parts claim for damaged parts or to return any part, please have the SALES ORDER NUMBER and PART NUMBER available. This information can be found on the packing slip included with your order.
The goal of the staff at MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT is to provide the highest level of support for the Team Support Members. We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and support of Mazda and its products. Good Luck!